History of giving back.
As a family company with strong roots in the communities we serve, we have long history of giving back. We live in the local area and take part in numerous initiatives to provide direct service, donations, sponsorships, and fuel assistance to local individuals, organizations, churches, community programs, and schools.
Supporting our kids.
Lorden sponsors numerous teams, leagues, and programs, supporting youth of all ages in sports, performing arts, and other activities.
We’re currently developing a program to help establish learning facilities and special enrichment programs for local school children.
Reaching out to the community.
Through relationships with churches and community organizations, Lorden provides fuel at no cost to homes where the help is needed. In fact, we received a Community Service Award from Citizen’s Energy and Joseph Kennedy for our involvement in the Oil Heat Program.
Lorden provides special fuel pricing for churches and community organizations operating on a tight budget This heating season Lorden donated approximately 10,000 gallons of home heating oil to families in need.
Lorden encourages employees to give of their own time and to use company time to give back to the community in many ways—including spring cleanup assistance for our elderly customers. We sponsor and hold memberships in local service organizations like Rotary Clubs. And we’re a Gold Sponsor of the Hollis NH Road Race.
Our Most Recent Contributions
- Town of Hollis Historical Society: new heating system installed at the Wheeler House, its headquarters.
- Town of Shirley Youth Center: installed heating and air conditioning system.
- Town of Lunenburg Youth Center: installed heating and air conditioning system.
- Brookline NH Elementary School: donated computer systems.
- Donated new parking lot to Florence Roach Elementary School in Groton.
- Cancer Research donations.