Whether you want to add air conditioning to your existing home or you’re about to build a new home, there’s no better place to start than Lorden. We have extensive experience designing and installing even the most complex cooling and humidification systems. As with our heating systems, all ductwork is fabricated at Lorden Home Climate Company and installed by our trained, in-house technicians, not subcontractors.
Below is a list of the most efficient and highest quality cooling systems on the market.
Air Conditioning Systems
RUUD Air Conditioning Equipment
- Lower energy cost through use of PSC Blower Motors.
- Efficient cooling with use of N coil provides less air flow restriction (resistance) which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
- Systems have been designed to keep service time to a minimum with easy access to all internal components.
- Durable galvanized steel cabinet to protect unit from elements.
- Special base pan elevates unit off pad to keep away corrosive condensation.
- Compressor protection against high and low pressures which prevents compressor damage.
- Use of Copeland Scroll Compressor - the heart of the condensing unit.
- 10 year warranty on compressor.
- Helps protect against discomfort, illness and damage by eliminating parched, dry air throughout the entire home.
- Provides optimum indoor humidity levels automatically by sensing outdoor temperatures and indoor relative humidity routinely.
- The air inside an average North American Home can be up to four times below recommended indoor relative humidity levels.
- Continually monitors and adjusts humidity levels based off outdoor temperature changes more than 400,000 times per day providing optimum humidity levels.
Aprilaire Air Filtration
- Air quality in the average home could be up to 100 times more polluted than the outside air.
- Reduces amount of times you need to dust.
- Provides relief from irritants such as virus sized particles and bacteria, allergens, respirable dust and other airborne contaminants.
- Protects heating and air conditioning equipment from build up of dirt and dust helping system maintain efficient operation.